Sunday, November 16, 2014

Ornaments

I really debated whether to post these ornaments.  I made these because I had someone who wanted me to show them how to make some easy ornaments.  These were some samples I came up with, and they were made entirely of leftovers and scraps I had on my work top. I made a few with the others turning out much better, but this is the only one I photographed. This is double sided and edged in silver ribbon and Diamond Dust.  The center covered with paper is the waste chipboard  from around chipboard flowers I've had in my stash forever.  Glad to put the trash to use.




I would like to enter this in Simon Says Stamp Ornaments challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I love them Sara...the diamond dust really makes them sparkle...I have yet to start on this years ornaments for our tree. I loved it that you took time to write such a heartwarming and lovely comment on my blog.Hoping we continue to drop in on each other's blogs
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr. Sonia, Thank you for your sweet comment! These are a little pitiful; I was challenging myself to use some junk on my work top and this is what I came up with !

      Delete
  2. Sara do add a Google friend connect follow me button on your blog so that its easy for your friends to follow you.To add the GFC button -- go to dashboard--go to layout--click add gadget-- click more gadgets--scroll down right to the bottom and you will see the followers button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dr. Sonia! I need all the blogging help I can get! Heading over to your blog to thank you "in person".

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous! The glitter is the perfect touch. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments...they mean so much to me.